What is Drive ServiceOptions? It’s simply ABB drive servicing tailor made for you.
The team at APDS has years of experience and expertise in supplying, installing and commissioning ABB variable speed drives and we understand that there are several factors to consider when it comes to maintaining them and that different businesses have different servicing needs.
- If you get a problem with your ABB drive, how do you know the best course of action?
- How do you know whether it’s time to repair or replace your variable speed drive?
- Can you really afford any machine downtime?
Our Drive ServiceOptions includes:
- Drive Registration – Stay informed of where your drive is in its life-cycle.
- ABB’s Drive ServicePLAN – Protect your investment through a planned preventative maintenance schedule.
- Repairs and Spares – Sometimes the most cost effective solution is to repair and we will only use ABB spares.
- Drive Exchange – When time is against you, simply replace your drive with an equivalent one, reconditioned, tested and ready to be installed.
- Drive Hire – When production is critical and a repair the best option, but needs to carried out off-site, a hire drive can be installed to keep things moving.
- Drive Upgrade – When a drive becomes too old to repair or obsolete, the answer may be a Drive Upgrade.
APDS is here to help and advise on the best option for you and your business. For more information on Drive ServiceOptions, please call 01179 822 049.